To continue with my twitter series, I'd like to share some tips on automating your tweets. It's a good practice to save your time and to give your audience updates promptly.
Here are some simple steps:
- Use one of free automate twitter websites. You can go with a paid service to have a better GUI, feature, but I think Free service is sufficient. I use futuretweets.
- Go to futuretweet. Login with your tweeter account and allow it to access your account.
- Type some tweet and then set time/date you want to post tweet and finally save the posts
- You can schedule as many tweets as you want. It previously has recurring feature however it is taken off due to new twitter policy.
- Twitter allows only 140 characters per post. If have a long link, you should shorten it with tinyurl.com (it's free)
- What I did was to schedule tweets for a whole week or for every 2 weeks and let set it aside. That helps me to get organized, planning and can concentrate on other tasks as well.
Follow me on twitter for more tips/ideas on work from home, financial freedom blog. And for mom, you can buy authentic beauty supply from my store http://sofiashop.ecrater.com/.