You may ask why it is important to have a large twitter followers. It is very importance for online business as twitter is great tool to keep your customers, followers updated with your trends, news, etc.
It's a quick and easy way to communicate. But it takes a little more effort to build targeted audience, who are interested in what you are talking about. There are services out there that promises to help you growing your twitter followers but don't fall for it so easily. It does grow your followers but not targeted followers. This means you may have a lot of followers but they are not interested in your message and eventually return a low response rate.
Follow simple steps below to grow your targeted followers without paying a dime.
- Register for a twitter account. If you have multiple businesses, you may want to have a twitter account for each. This allows you to keep targeted audience for each business separate.
- Search for a specific niche of your business. And follow as many as you want. I usually follow 50-100/day
- Open to view a profile in the niche and follow their followers. It's most likely that their followers are also in the same niche. To save time, select the list view so you can follow in just a few clicks.
- Setup your time, eg. 15'/day to search and follow people on your niche. Stop 1 day in between to allow them response to your request.
- When you reach following limit (twitter will alert message), you can use automate program like huitter.com or buzzom.com to remove those who don't follow you back.
- Keep doing that regularly and you will be surprised of the return rate.